Wednesday 23 May 2012

Long Niall Imagine

Niall's P.O.V.


She was amazing. I'd  loved her for as long as I could remember. I can't even remember what my life was like before I met her, and I didn't want to. It wasn't half as amazing as it was now, and she had made my life so much better. I had never told her how I felt, I didn't feel like I ever needed to. We were best friends, we were the closest two people ever could be. I could never tell her how I felt, I mean, what if she didn't love me back? Then what would happen? I couldn't even think what I would do if I lost her.

Your P.O.V.


It was a Saturday morning when I got a suprise call from Niall. I ran out of the kitchen where I was making myself some breakfast, into the living room where my phone was belting out my ringtone, laying on the sofa. I jumped on the sofa and picked it up and answered it.
 'Hello?' I asked down the phone.
 'Heya, it's my friend's birthday today and he's having a party tonight,' Niall said in his strong Irish accent, and then Niall went silent.
 'Yeah?' I said, prompting him to give more information. I heard him swallow hard on the other end of the phone.
 'And, erm, I was wondering, erm, if, erm,' Niall stuttered.
 'Niall?' I said, interrupting him.
 'Yeah?' came a voice from the other end of the phone.
 'Do you want me to come with you?' I asked him, not wanting him to stutter anymore.
 'Erm, yeah, if you don't mind,' he said really quickly.
 'Why would I mind?' I asked him.
 'Urr, I don't know? You might have been, erm, busy,' Niall said, still stuttering quite a bit.
 'Nialler what's wrong?' I asked him. starting to get slightly worried as he was stuttering a lot. He never did this, was there something wrong? Was he nervous? But why would he be nervous, he'd been my best friend since forever?
 'N-no! Nothing's wrong...' he said we both fell into silence. 'I'll pick you up at 8,' he quickly said in one short breath before putting the phone down. He was acting so different, and I didn't know why? Nothing had happened between us two that could make it awkward, it had never been awkward for us two.
 I just spent the rest of the day relaxing around my apartment, not really doing anything except lying on the sofa and watching a load of rubbish programme's on the T.V. I started getting ready about an hour before 8 o'clock. It had never taken me long to get ready, I don't know why. I wore my favourite lacy white dress and my cream coloured high heels that Niall had bought me for my last birthday. They were by far my favourite shoes, and even when I grow out of them, I'm still going to keep them, because Niall bought them for me. They were more special than anything. I was sat waiting in my living room, waiting for Niall to arrive when suddenly my doorbell rang. I stood up of the sofa and straightened out my dress. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Niall standing there sheepishly, giving me a half hearted smile. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my apartment.
 'No, don't the taxi is waiting for us,' he said as he trapsed into my apartment. I shut the door and then turned around to look at him and crossed my arms.
 'What's wrong Niall? You've been acting weird all day, please tell me,' I said, taking a step back from him. He just looked at me, and then he opened his mouth as if he was about to tell me something, but then he just shook his head.
 'No, it's nothing. I'm just getting a bit stressed about this party,' he told me and then walking past me as he grabbed hold of the door handle. He walked out the door and then turned around to look at me. 'You coming then?' he said as he turned back around to walk to the taxi that was waiting patiently outside my apartment.
 The music was loud in the place where the party was. So loud that I could barely hear myself think. But it was fine, because they were playing all your favourite songs. Me and Niall hardly knew anyone at the party, so we found a cute little table in the far corner of the room and sat down. Niall had already had a few drinks, but he was still normal. It took a lot more than a few pints to make Niall drunk. Despite all the people that were around us, I felt as if it was just me and Niall. Just us two, like no-one was around. I had never felt like that when I was with Niall before, suddenly all these feelings were rushing over me. I watched him as he started messing around with the beer mats, trying to impress me by flipping them over from the back of his hand and then catching them in his palm. I watched him as he got up to go to the bar to get me another drink, and as he came stumbling back with a drink in each hand. One for me, and one for him. He handed me it, and then we carried on as we was before. It suddenly felt so right, whenever I was around Niall, it kind of felt right. Like nothing or no-one could ever hurt me. I suddenly clicked out of this trance I had got myself as my favourite song came on the speakers. It was You're Not Alone by Big Time Rush. I had fallen in love with that song when they performed it on their tour. I had gone to their show when the lads were supporting them. Suddenly my eyes lit up and I glanced over at Niall and grabbed hold of hand. He looked down at our clasped hands and then slowly looked up at me.
 'Come dance!' I shouted over the music. He looked at me confused and then shook his head, pulling his hand away from mine. I grabbed his hand more firmly and made him look me straight in the eyes. 'No! You're coming to dance!' I screamed at him, pulling him up as he followed me to the dancefloor. When we reached it, I turned around and put my arms around his neck, he had his hands placed on my waist. His eyes were the bluest I had ever seen them. They were so beautiful, and so was he. I couldn't believe that I was just realising this now. His eyes were locked on mine and mine were locked on his. It felt so right, I felt myself slipping into a trance and suddenly I couldn't move. I had all these weird thoughts rushing through my head. I leant my lips against his and kissed him, and for a few crazy moments, I felt him kiss me back.

Niall's P.O.V.


I didn't know what to do. I had been getting so nervous all day about seeing her all dressed up and then she goes and does that. I was just in complete shock and just jumped back and looked at her. She looked at me all confused and I just couldn't bare to talk to her right now. I walked out the door and just left her standing in the middle of the dancefloor while her favourite song played. It made my eyes well up just thinking about it. I just ran home and sat behind my door and wept into my hands, for what seemed like an eternity.

Your P.O.V.

I felt so bad, I didn't know what to do. I was standing there no my own, watching him storm off out the door. I walked back to our table and picked up all the things that we had left, bags, coats etc. I carried them all, all the way to Niall's apartment and I dropped them all down at his door. I could hear him sobbing just on the other side, so I took of my heels and sat down at the door. I could hear him crying a lot, and a tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek. My head was resting against the door as the tears dripped off my chin. I stayed sat there for quite a while with all the thoughts flying through my head. What was going to happen now? Was Niall still going to want to be my friend? Had I ruined our friendship forever? And the one that stuck out most to me was, 'Does he like me back?'

Niall's P.O.V.


She was here, I could hear her sobbing. It hurt me so badly to hear her cry, and to know that I was the cause of it made everything even worse. I was so scared and I didn't even know why, I loved her so much and she obviously liked me back. Why did I have to make things so complicated? I sat there for a while, waiting for my tears to dry up.
 'I'm so sorry,' I eventually said, my heart beating fast. I could hear her still sobbing on the other side of the door, it was breaking my heart.
 'Me too,' she said, as she sniffed up hard.
 'Why are you sorry?' I asked, getting kind of confused.
 'Because,' she began. 'I shouldn't have just forced myself on you.' I heard her stand up outside the door and I did the same and I reached for the handle, just about ready to face her again.

Your P.O.V.


I was standing facing his door when suddenly it opened and there he was. Standing there not taking his eyes off the floor, but I could tell that he had been crying by how wet his cheeks were. When I saw him I could feel the tears welling up in the back of my eyes again, but I sucked in my cheeks to stop them from escaping. I just shook my head at him and then I finally breathed,
 'I'm so sorry Niall,' I said, taking a step away from him. He kept his eyes fixed on the floor and I could feel the tears creeping towards the front of my eyes. 'I-I should go,' I whispered as I turned around and headed for home.
 'W-why did you do it?' he said as I quickly turned round to find him still looking down at the floor. I looked at him confused and then he finally lifted his eyes off of the floor to meet mine. 'I mean, I know you don't have feelings for me, so why did you kiss me?'
 'Niall, what are you talking about?' I said, taking a few steps closer to him.
 'You don't love me, I know you don't!' he screamed at you as the tears poured out of his little blue eyes.
 'Nialler?' I screamed at him to get his attention. 'Of course I love you! Why else would I have kissed you?!' I screamed at him getting all hyped up.
 'You knew that I liked you! I've loved you all along! Every single day I fall deeper and deeper in love with you!' Niall screamed at me before turning around and storming over to his sofa in the middle of his living room. He sat there with his head in his hands and wept so loudly I was getting scared that one of the neighbours would hear. I walked into his apartment and closed the door behind me, and I walked over to the sofa where Niall was sitting. He didn't flinch when I sat down next to him, he just carried on crying.
 'Nialler? I love you more than anything in the world,' I said as his cries died down. He lifted his head off his hands and wiped away his tears with the end of his sleeve. He turned his head to look at me and then furrowed his eyebrows.
 'R-really?' he said, his voice breaking lots.
 'Of course! I would never leave you astray, I love you so much,' I told him and I felt my hand land on his knee. He looked down at it and then up at me. His eyes met mine and then suddenly he started leaning into me. I leaned in aswell and my arms went around his neck whilst his arms were round my waist. It felt so amazing, I had waited so long for Niall to kiss me again, it felt so great the first time. I loved him so much, and he loved me too, we were gonna be together for a long time. I knew that he was the one.

4 comments: