Wednesday 28 March 2012

Long Niall Imagine

#Imagine you've come home from a night out with your best friend, Danny. He'd been your best friend all your life, You came home to see Niall sat on the sofa eating a jar of Nutella watching 'Two and a Half men'. He was in his boxers and when he saw you come through the door, he ran across the room and gave you a huge hug.
 'Woah, was I gone for that long?' you said, as he took you up in his arms.
 'No, I just missed you,' he whispered, as he slowly placed you down on the ground. You both walked over back to the sofa and continued to watch the T.V. Suddenly, Niall turned it off, and turned to look at you.
 'I need to talk to you,' he said. sounding a little nervous.
 'What's up?' you said, snuggling back into him.
 'It's about Danny. I don't want you seeing him anymore,' he said, looking everywhere but in your eyes.
 'What?' you said, sitting up. You couldn't possibly have heard him right.
 'He just makes me so angry. Knowing that you're out with him, when you could be with me!' he said pressing your shoulders down on his chest, but you jumped up.
 'I'm not gonna stop hanging round with my friends! Just because you want me to spend every moment with you!' you screamed at him. Your eyes started to fill with tears, and you could see that Niall's were doing the same.
 'Babe, I'm sorry, but it's just how I feel. Tell me you agree,' he whispered in your ear. As tempting as it was, you couldn't have Niall telling you what to do.
 'No! No! Get off me!' you said, pushing his arms away from you. You needed to clear your head, so you just walked out, without looking back.

 'Wow. The view looks great from up here,' Harry said, sitting down next to you. You were sat on the top of a small cliff, you'd walked around for a little while but after a while you'd got tired. This was the spot where you and Niall had first met. Everything seemed so much simpler back then, why couldn't it be like that now? You and Harry just sat there, looking out into the distance at the beautiful view. But after a while Harry broke the silence.
 'He misses you, you know?'
 'Oh, has he told you to come and tell me that!?' you snapped back.
 'No! He doesn't know I'm with you. I saw you sitting here when I was driving home. He rang me and told me I needed to go round to your place. He's in a right state,' Harry explained. You were trying to fight the tears, so you didn't react and just stayed looking out into the distance. There was a long and pain filled silence.
 'He needs you. I now you need him too.' It was true, you needed Niall more than anything. You couldn't hold the tears back anymore. They streamed down your face, and dripped off your chin. 'Come here...' he whispered leaning over and hugging you. You wept into his chest for a while, but then you pulled back and wiped your eyes.
 'Come on, I'll take you home,' Harry said, helping you up and guiding you to his car. It had been around half past twelve when you had got home to Niall, but '4:58am' flashed on and off on the clock in Harry's car. The drive back to yours and Niall's apartment seemed long, but when you eventually got there, you had the biggest butterflies in your stomach.
 'Thanks Harry, I'll ring you in the morning. Now you go home and get some sleep!' you said, starting to feel guilty.
 'Aha! I will,' he said, as you got out of the car and he drove off. So there you standing outside the block of apartments, more nervous than anything. You walked slowly round to your apartment and knocked on the door. There was no answer for a little while, but then the door opened and there was Niall with teary eyes. When you saw him standing there, you couldn't hold back any longer, you just ran at him and flung your arms around his neck. He hugged you back but even tighter.
 'I love you so much, I'm so sorry I walked out!' you wailed, crying hard into his chest.
 'I love you more, just promise one thing,' he said, kissing the top of you head. You was scared he was gonna ask you not to see Danny again, s you just looked up at him. 'Promise me you'll never leave me..' he whispered.
 'I promise,' you whispered back. He picked you and kissed you hard. He carried you over to the sofa, where you layed with your head on his chest until you eventually drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment